Is an intermediate freediving course where you will be introduced to further concepts for deeper freediving such as freefalling and new equalization techniques. These will improve your relaxation and conserve oxygen that consequently will help you go even deeper
The theory will give you a greater understanding of the natural changes that occur in your body when you dive, called Mammalian Dive Reflex. Advanced theory and techniques will guide you to become more aquatic, resulting in you being able to stay longer underwater and dive even deeper! Included in this course is a full body and specific thoracic stretching session where you will learn to improve your chest flexibility and therefore make better use of your capacity.
- theory sessions on entering advanced freediving, knowledge and skills to Take Freediving Further,
- buoyancy, proper weighting
- advanced equalization techniques,
- advanced knowledge of pressure, pulmonary physiology, residual volume and thoracic stretching among others
- concept of CO2 tables
- static apnea (breath holds in the water) and breath hold training session,
- dynamic apnea (horizontal under water swimming) training
- 4 open water depth trainings (along a secured line)
- progressively learn about technique including adequate finning, body positioning, becoming more streamlined and carrying out safety procedures.
- All these new skills will help you go over 30 meters in a relaxed, efficient and safe manner
How long does the course take and how much does it cost?
Duration: 3 days; Price: 7,000 Baht
Requirements: Be at least 15 years old, be able to swim, have completed Level 1 freediving course have 6 training sessions
Includes: Freediving equipment, student’s online kit, freediving insurance and SSI online Certification.